Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One little word 2015...

There really is nothing little about this word, but I am excited about it. This year as I have in the past, pondered several words like organize, plan, but again why would I set myself up for failure? The most humbling thing is to ask friends what they think your word should be. The words I got was MOVE (lindsay;) and APPRECIATE, wow I got some work to do.
Trust is not measurable, but it is a heart thing I need to work on for myself and family.
There are so many scriptures I would love to memorize this year about trust, so maybe we will work on this, one a week I would love, but I am thinking one a month as a family is more realistic.


Proverbs 3:5-6New International Version (NIV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[a]

1 comment:

Heather said...

I do that too. A friend of mine and I have been doing that for the past 15 years - setting an intention for the year. Mine this year is courage. You pick out such great Bible verses. If you come across any ones about courage, please share! : )