Saturday, November 29, 2014

Funny guy

I am pretty sure Kingston practices piano more than my 2 kids that actually take lessons.
I was shaking laughing so hard while I was videotaping his Frozen/ABC/Days of the week song. 
 I have to document this 4 year old because he cracks me up often. Since preschool he has really gotten into letters and quizzes me regularly on different letters, because I need to work on them.
 His siblings are definitely competing with my big arm in his favorite things.
 He got a prime spot for the Christmas tree lighting.
 This was a rare occasion he asked me to take his picture, he never wants his picture taken and if he sees me taking one, I am ordered to DELETE it right away.

 This was a big deal, he started writing his name and drawing people in the same week, with his left hand, we will see if this continues.
Kingston giving Roe a shot, he told her if she closes her eyes it won't hurt.

No comments: