Saturday, November 29, 2014

A thankful heart

Psalm 100:4-5

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.


 Trav to the kiddos to  Lyndon to have Thanksgiving with his cousins and their kids I got some scary videos of them driving this razor and 1 pic! I think they had a lot of fun.
Kingston, especially looks happy;)
 My first Thanksgiving with no turkey, but I got to spend it with these L&D turkeys.
As much as I would love to stay home, I am truly blessed to have a job that I love even if  it means I have to wear ugly blue scrubs & work the holidays.
 Blessed to have these crazy kiddos & hub in my life
 Xander was sick with a headache & fever for 6 days, ugghh!
Thankful he is better, no time to be sick in middle school.
Jeryka of course, on my heart always. So thankful she is in our lives and shows us daily how to fight and live beautifully in the midst of an ugly cancer. So hard to believe it has been a year since the wedding.

No comments: