Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quite the characters

Xander was invited to join the Schmitt family for their weeklong vacation in Orlando, we were sad for him to leave, but I think this one missed him the most!
 We haven't been to Disney since 2009 so this trip was a little different. He didn't take the chicken exit at the rock and roller coaster to say the least.

 I remember him being so upset last time when he was 7yrs old because Trav didn't tell him Expedition Everest went backwards. I got a text that they rode this 8x as single riders.
 I think they played hard & slept little. The Hulk ride at Universal Studios was a highlight for both. Maybe more than the parks, Xander talked up the hotel they stayed at, this was not Disney property. They were more than impressed with the elevator, game room & pools.
 I love these two together they balance each other out so well, Jimmy and Tia might disagree after being with them for a week straight.

This is the extent of texts I got, some pics of the hotel, elevator, and yes thats about it and he says he missed me/us?


No comments: