Monday, May 5, 2014

Dance Out Loud


 How is it May already? We wrapped up another fabulous dance season this last weekend. We always go watch the big girls on Friday night & then the littles on Sunday & I am not sad that next year Roe will be on Friday night. Less stress with getting tickets, or maybe Im fooling myself:)
 I do LOVE watching the little girls though!

 After watching the older girls stage faces, these girls were all over practicing them, thankfully they didn't bust them out on Sunday, not quite there yet.
Monroe had a class full of her friends, so that is always fun, she scored with cute costumes & songs this year but I am super excited for her to be challenged next year with the older girls.

Roe's favorite was jazz & was thrilled to show off a little gymnastics in it, I personally have a heart for & love watching ballet.
We are missing Stella in this pic!
 We had a little after recital dinner at Wabash rooftop. It was the most gorgeous night. It would have been more perfect if a couple wasn't sharing a cigar next to us.
King & my dad walkin the ville. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sad we missed it!