Saturday, May 17, 2014

Action shots


 looking back at my pics I thought it was interesting how similar my big two are in their dramatic catches
 I caught the end of the sprint for pics, if you blink you would miss these races, my big 2 finished well
This one is for Lindsay, I wish I could have gotten a close up of Mason's face, he got some air and rocked this race!
 I think they have learned by this age not to line up with the fast runners

Jude told me he finished almost last in the sack race, I love this pic with Mrs.Sandmann cheering for him, he still visits her daily for starbursts
 Thanks for the pics Kitra

1 comment:

David said...

Wow nice article you have there it really shows you how to get Six Pack :). i really like to read articles like this you make. If you want to expand more about six pack you can read my article to http://goo.gl/eSZcmT

Again thanks for article very much. Actually, if its not allowed to post any links feel free to remove it anytime.

Greetings,
David