Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Take me out to the ball game...

 Jude has been very into March Madness and who is versing who, the K State vs KU baseball game was a perfect fit for his birthday party.
This makes me thankful to live in a college town where we can attend sporting events easily and the fans are tolerable of these crazy little dudes.
 Cute group


 It was a quick game and we ended up losing 2 to 1. These boys were into the game and probably the loudest fans, standing on their seats by the end of the game.
 Some leaders emerged in this group very quickly, calling a group huddle on a game plan to win.

 They needed to burn off some energy after the game, we should have walked home.
Finished the game and got to run the bases

 We switched sports at home and finished with knockout.

 Not quite as fancy party favors, but I did love the florescent softer baseballs.
 Jude is sad his party is over, I can't really say I feel the same.


No comments: