Wednesday, April 30, 2014

110%

 I don't know if it is the age or the kid, but Jude has been amazing lately, giving 110% to everything he does.
 Or maybe it is because Kingston has been such a handful, it makes Jude seem all the better.
 On Saturday, he played I think his first real soccer game and was so hoping he was going to get to play goalie, he hadn't gotten to play this position yet in his scrimmages..
 He played his little heart out, diving for every ball and lets just say our team was beat by  several goals, but he stopped several.
 Jude got to stay in as goalie & played the whole game & then came home & practiced after when we got home. This is the same kid that was playing with the flags & in the net not too long ago.


He practices piano, reads, wants to learn his math facts, practice baseball & soccer all in a day. Best of all, he makes me laugh, when I've wanted to cry at least 6x a day with my 3 year old.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't wait for Jude to come visit! My kids are going to love it! What a good kid!