Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness

The kids were off for Spring Break so there is no spring cleaning going on here,
otherwise there would be;)

We made a daytrip to Kc and went to the College Basketball Experience.
My big kids + Cole, perfect ages and had a super time. A sports announcer, right up Xander's alley, I can totally see him doing this someday.
They have been asking to go to Skyzone since the last time we went there, I thought an hour would be more than enough time. I think they could have stayed longer.
Jude ran a fever but came back strong and skyzone after some Tylenol.
The kids are truly bouncing off the walls.
The boys loved the dodgeball, 11 and under, Xander barely made the cut.


We tried out Spin City for some skating.
Limbo, one of my favorites.


This is what happens when your kids don't grow up roller skating, love this picture of them all holding on to one another:)
 The kids went out to the farm for the day while I worked,
I thought this picture looked fake.

No comments: