Friday, March 23, 2012

Perfect 10


Happy 10th Birthday Xander!

I can't believe it has been a decade already.

I have to say 10 years ago has to be the one of the best days of my life. We got induced with Xander on our due date and after just breaking my water he was born within a few hours. I had been a labor nurse for a couple years already, so I hesitated to be induced and figured it would be a very long day. Not so much, it was the hardest, very intense, but the most empowering experience of my life and I fell in love, again with my husband as a dad and great coach and my sweet baby boy!



A little lookback at Xanders moves as a toddler, who continues to crack us up daily, we love you Mr. Double Digits!

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Happy Birthday Xander!

Carmen said...

Wow! You and Travis haven't aged a bit! Seriously...