Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beaming & Floored by First Place Pink Ribbon 2012

Roe was ecstatic after placing first on both beam and floor this weekend at the Pink Ribbon Meet, she has worked so hard this season and I don't think expected it being in a more difficult level and competitive age group this year.
Strength in numbers obviously, all 5 level 5 girls got to compete together they are such good cheerleaders for one another, I love all these girls dearly.

just a hint of excitement on her face when they announced, "MONROE SAY WHATTTT????"
checkout the big guns in number 2 spot, she barely beat her on floor scoring a 9.25, #2 cutie scored a 9.225

My favorite pic of all, look at her teammates who look almost as excited as her clapping, cheering her on as she is called up.

(for my parents who tell me to upload EVERY video:)

No comments: