Monday, February 13, 2012

My funny valentine


The littles and I tried to make a snowman that collapsed so we made it into a heart. Lets just say the red faded to yellow and Roe wanted to know who peed on the snowman?

While I washed, cut and pierced fruit for Monroe's class (heart shaped strawberry kabobs from pinspiration) Jude entertained Kingston by wrapping him up in ribbon.


Had to get a quick pic, while I abandon our amazing room moms to lead the party, and took my unshowered self and distracting younger babes home.
Xander had to create his valentine box for a class contest and we actually copied another idea off the internet from a couple years ago, we made a few changes and had to go on a 2nd licorice run because Strudel ate the earpieces off.

1st place= a homework pass, 10 Field bucks & a big Hershey bar

No comments: