Sunday, February 5, 2012

Krewe of Allegawaho Mardi Gras 1920's Style


The mask was a requirement which makes it difficult to figure out who people are. Ours were borrowed from previous years, and yes Tierra I still have your mask I will return from 2 years ago :)

We bought tickets to Mardi Gras after Travs parents agreed to babysit AGAIN and some dear old friends encouraged us to go with and wow it turned out to be super! The theme, venue, hairstyles, dresses, creativity, did I mention gorgeous dresses, what an awesome time, did I mention the dresses?! Unfortunately, didn't get to take pictures but Ms.Julie Krewe member got some good ones you can see here.

1 comment:

julie said...

I will forward you the link to the photo booth photos and professional ones when I get them. Glad you guys had fun! What a blur, I feel like I barely saw anyone.