Sunday, April 19, 2009

Golly Gecko and Cockroach Country


Mrs.Hinkle sent me this picture of Monroe in preschool with Rawlings the gecko sitting on her head, I love that my ballerina isn't really so much of a girly girl. She informs us the best pet to have, doesn't smell and only eats once every 2 weeks, the Ponds could handle this one.

We visited the bug museum for the K-state openhouse, the kids enjoyed cockroach races and ate chocolate covered crickets, they thought they tasted a little crunchy.

Tess & Jude wanting to take a dip in the fountain

the three amigos AKA cricket eaters.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Nope. We can't handle it. I love that Roe's so tough....maybe she can be the spider-killer at your house when you run screaming.

Shannon said...

I can't believe they actually ate the crickets!

Gail said...

Did they REALLY eat crickets? That is disgusting!