Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Black & White Pizza


So I have probably already given you this recipe, but here it goes again, you want to try some amazingness for cheap? K, thanks to the Zeka's we have had this 4 x in the last two weeks, cause it is SOOO GOOD!
Pizza crust (Gail, I know you make your own) I use the tandoori flat bread, YUM!
Bertolli alfredo sauce
Black beans
Jalapenos- leave em off for the kids
Chicken if you'd like
Cover with white chz
*We grilled ours, you can put them in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes,
You will become addicted too!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks amazing--I can't wait to try them. Sorry I didn't get you called back today--was gone all morning. I'll call ya soon!
Are you in for this Saturday? You'll make it more fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a butterfly to me