Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jude!


This is my little love of my life, I totally call him that, is that weird?!! It is so crazy how amazed I was at how much I could love 2 kids. After you have the first, you think, at least I thought, there is no way I can love a 2nd as much as the 1st. Well, then you have the third. He is so the love of my life, which makes me a bit excited, b/c I was the third child and thought that maybe I was a bit neglected. This guy, not so much. He makes me want to see what our fourth would look like, not care that my house is never picked up, and realize that you do spoil your youngest. He loves and is obsessed with his older siblings and whenever they are not home will walk around Dander, Roe, Go?? My little guy completely content with the two donuts with a candle in it for his cake this morning and his open gym "party" today.

4 comments:

clementskids said...

Happy BIrthday Jude! He is a cutie!

Jennifer Walker said...

Dang, Keely...birthday party after birthday party after birthday party! You go girl...you've been busy!

Gail said...

Aw...what a doll. Happy birthday, Jude!!

pamela said...

happy birthday jude!

**i got out my yearbook last night in which you are a senior. your babyad looks JUST LIKE YOU today! you haven't changed a bit!