Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aqua Glow


so I got a new rug I've had my eye on for awhile...

and decided to brighten up the brownish/purplish kitchen

thanks to Shannon who took me to Liz's and introduced me to the perfect blue I was looking for, (Liz did you know this was the name of your paint color?)

a little more than 24h later, we went to work...

the fam doing the "aqua glow" dance, Xander stated, "I feel like Im starting a new life", he is a complete crack up, what is he talking about.

it so brightended up our kitchen and our lives for the day anyway, we'll see what tomorrow brings, maybe it will inspire me to cook.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Looks beautiful--makes me want to paint!

Jessie said...

It does brighten it right up! I love it! I can only pick paint with good names.

Say Family said...

Love the color! Really does brighten up the kitchen.

Heather said...

I like it! Now I HAVE to come visit so I can check it out! Good work.