Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Booze


In honor of nurses week, I thought I might discuss our most recent favorite word. For Jude, we are in operation walk and wean mode and failing miserably at both. He now says, "Booze" and dives in. I used to feed him once or twice a day, but now he is becoming more dependant or obsessed. So I am thinking, he is 13 months it is time to cut him off, but seriously a few minutes of "booze" and he is drunken with happiness, in addition its free, a great way to burn cals, and after watching Kelly & Regis today I learned it boosts the IQ 6 points. Im not looking forward to engorgement and cooking cabbage leaves again, but please stop me if I have the preschooler who is still latching on. BTW, he is sucking his thumb in pic above.

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Watching Regis and Kelly can raise your IQ? Sweet! I'm all over that one!:)

pamela said...

thats a tough one. i'd be likely to keep it up for calorie burning alone. purely selfish.

Unknown said...

So not to burst any bubbles, but I actually meant Reg stated breastfeeding will raise the IQ.

Jessie said...

I'm glad you clarified about the pic, I thought he was getting drunk on "booze" again.