Sunday, February 3, 2008

My hubby is 33!


and here are 33 reasons I love him so; Huge smile, great voice, faith, honesty, he dislikes no-one, eats candy like a kid, nice hands, GORGEOUS, his meticulous file system, best card writer, makes me laugh, cleans the shower, balances the checkbook, shakes his soda before he sips, likes to shop, loves to marinate & grill, gets excited also like a kid, family guy, falls asleep reading to our kids (typically princess Roe), enjoys running with me, smells good, great gift giver, loves me, is horrible at names, taught Xander to tie his shoes & toilet train, doesn't mind driving a 12 year old maxima, is close with his highschool buddies, loves playing baseball with the kids, asks me what to order, lets me eat off his plate, loves my crazy family, puts up with my bad habits and spontaneity, his wrinkled forehead. Happy Birthday babe!

1 comment:

julie said...

I have 3 showers that need cleaning. What's the birthday boy up to tomorrow?