Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bye bye table red


Mrs.Kulbiski told me Xander had to move tables today (not the whole class) just him. (He seemed pretty excited about it, not at all concerned) She has informed me he is quite social and has to be reminded occasionally not to be silly during work time. So I am thinking, do I make a big deal of this, should I homeschool him, 8:30-3:40 is a long day, he is 5! I am really struggling with this mostly b/c he is my good kid. He also has obviously been introduced to periods b/c he went a little crazy with them in the apology note.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't call you back, Keely! But I got your message! Let me know if you need me another day!

Jessie said...

I'd just talk to him and give him another go. What 5 year old isn't silly?

pamela said...

this makes me a little sad. i mean, i guess teachers need them to be "good" but i sometimes feel like adults are just trying to squash creativity (or silliness) out of kids. that's a tough one.

julie said...

We've discussed true problem kids... silly is just fine!!