Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Zip On



My parents got my 3 big kids zip lining for their birthdays back in March and with James visiting, this was the perfect opportunity to use them, it was such a blast!

I love that Manhattan has this adventure park, I felt like we were on an excursion not in Kansas for sure.

I think this is the longest 1/4 mile biplane

Look mom, no hands!

Kingston hiked around with us, I am hoping this will be motivation to get him to eat more since he needs more lbs to participate.

Roe is actually quite a bit above the trees but it looks like she is walking on them.


They have a couple double lines to, James and Jude above.

Roe & Xan

water break

Upside down Xan above. We trekked around in a rover while the kids zipped across the park, it was an awesome day for sure.

No comments: