Friday, February 12, 2016

A Wow-ing Week



We had high school orientation for Xander, this was a little overwhelming to say the least. Any input on electives he would take, always apologizing to my oldest kid, because I have no idea. The shops were pretty awesome and I put my request for a farm table if he was going to take wood shop.

These girls played 4 Topeka teams and ended up playing a Gold team for the championship, they lost the first set by 12 and had to come back and win two. Woohoo, I can't believe they did it, they tend to freak out in tournament play.

They probably won because I wasn't there yelling:((

Mardi Gras with this crew was entertaining, we won for awkward friend photos in the photo booth.

Im sad the night went so fast, it has been several years since we have been, and this year definitely did not disappoint. The band was great and so I spent most of the time on the dance floor and missed seeing several people that were there. The theme was Jazz Funeral and the face make up and dress was super fun.



No comments: