Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Feast & American's We Program

This was a week of programs for my littles including the popular Thanksgiving Feast at UCC Preschool. I had to miss the feast since I work Thursdays, Grandma Pam stepped in as his date and I think he couldn't be happier. Had my hub record and recorded my own version of Albuquerque Turkey Kingston style.




 We also checked kindergarten shots off the list and Kingston screamed louder than any of my other children, or maybe I have blocked it out. He limped out of the office and said he wanted to go home and go to bed, poor guy. At 5 years old 37 pounds, 25% and 43 inches, 75%. His favorite food is corn on the cob and burritos, think he could use a few more of those he is also skinnier than any of my other babes I remember.
"
Jude had his 3rd grade "American's We" program at school. He did not give a hint of a smile the entire time and told us after our teacher told us to "Look at her the whole time", yep that's what he did, never took his eyes off of her. 

No comments: