Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kingston is 5!

How is my "baby" 5?!  This child has been talking about his birthday and party for weeks, it worked out that the youngers were out of school on his birthday making it extra special for him.
 I had to put him in jeans and boots for a 5 year old photo op. He still loves all things farm, tractor and jeans and boots, so I have to take advantage now.
 He has the best faces, have to capture these, while they are still cute!
 excited face
 I think I'm cute squinty face



No doubt the youngest one is spoiled, I would have to argue more by his siblings than by his parents, he has the most nicknames, I wonder if any will stick. He is my sweet, social, cautious, creative kid who we adore. 
 At 5 years old, he continues to be a lefty, loves playdates, siblings, art, dressing up, the farm and riding his bike.
His drawing, love his backward S and Shrek ears. You can tell they must talk a lot about patterns at preschool:)
I bought him a store bought monster cake the day of his b-day, even had the Dillon's lady write his name on it and it fell out of the back suburban. Thankfully, Grandma had come through with his own little cake that he liked just as well:) Happy birthday King, hope all your wishes come true!!

No comments: