Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Abilene Tourney

We spent Saturday at Jude's first baseball tournament in Abilene, they had a triple header and I think they are making progress! I think we are going to go through lots of seeds this summer.
We loved that Grandpa & Grandma Say came to watch, they probably are judging who their son has married because I am way too loud I admit, they are 8!
They won their first game, lost to Abilene but played well, and won their last game.

They ended up 3rd of 6th place, it could have been worse for sure.
We are going to like hanging out with these Nutter siblings this summer, these kiddos enjoyed taking on the scoreboard duty.

We got a date night Friday night thanks to our 13 yr old babysitter.
With dad's coach/work schedule, Kingston is having some withdrawl time.
We managed to get 3 games in with no rain delays, we got home just in time for the kids to play in it.


I don't know what my life would look like without this crazy clan of mine, but they make me smile a lot and have taught me a lot about enjoying the small stuff for sure.

No comments: