Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy "Valentimes" Day




Only appropriate to do flipz Valentine's this year for Roe. her class had an all day party that they planned themselves, not sure how that was legal but all I had to do was send sundae toppings which was great with me, love when they are old enough to plan their own parties!

Kingston was the cutest this year, very excited looking through his class "Valentimes", his favorites this year were the bubbles and frozen Valentines

a repeat from Xander sodas for Jude's valentines, thank you Jess for your creativity!
 my favorite valentine shirt, King of hearts!
 I signed up to organize the valentine's party in Jude's class and the other 4 people had to work, so it was just me,  the kids had a BLAST, literally popping balloons with no hands:)
best smile I could get from King of course was blurry


I figured the q tips in straws for "Cupid's Arrow" game would be a pinterest flop, but actually worked really well
funny face oreo minute to win it pics
Jude is our sweetest, smartest kid, please don't grow up, love you buddy!!

No comments: