Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thankful

I am so thankful for my kids that have come to know and love Jesus, I continue to pray for their relationship and growth with him, rooting their confidence & identity in Christ.  I think Im a pretty good motivator for them of how I can't live my life daily or hourly alone in my messiness. We were so sad to leave our New Hope family of 10 years but I think God can really use change to grow us and he has for my kids at UCC. Sunday was an amazing morning for them making the decision to get baptized.
just noticed the video reflection on the top of this pic #love
Xander has been loving youth group on Wednesday nights and I am wanting him to stay connected as a middle schooler now.


I was emotional and thankful for Jen Palmgren at my side, wanting to celebrate this moment with all of our family and my kiddos friends at the time but will just have to do so in the blog world because it is standing room only if you don't get to church well before the start time;)
so proud of these kids, Xander in freeze mode from the dip
Baptism Sunday service recap

No comments: