Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Insta August

 I printed an Instagram book of the last year for our family photo album and loved it off of Blurb book. Just in case the blogworld disappears I will still have some pictures printed of my kids.
 I won't lie I was dreading the kids going back to school, 3 hasn't been the easiest year for Kingston. The past couple weeks with him have been awesome, don't want to jinx it but he is throwing less tantrums, sleeping with his siblings instead of us and we have been having a great time while the kids are at school.

 Our middle schooler, loving it so far, his favorite classes baking, drawing & language arts.
 Eskimo kisses with Strudel
 this is how we ride to school, jammies and pillow
 lots of park time with this guy
 National dog day
 Monroe got her braces off and she is sporting a gorg smile with beautiful teeth, until the next round or the canines come in, this could be short lived...
getting ready for the fun fall schedule of flag football and soccer games, Jude is pumped, not sure I am.










No comments: