Thursday, June 12, 2014

Not so lazy days of summer

Our summer is cruisin by and filled with family, friends & an entertaining 3 year old!

Im not sure if Kingston or the girls are enjoying dressing him up more
Snuggles from Kenzie, I love that he is starting to want to love on other people besides me lately.
Xander has been enjoying STEM this summer and got to have Angie last week. He and the family have become quite the geocachers lately.

Trav & Xan geocaching at Varsity

I should have taken a pre-sale pic, the first half went in the first hour on Friday. This we got rid of the second half, kids kept the cash register and the painted table (both Miller hand me downs) woot woot!
Yay, haven't been able to park in the garage for months, (I should be embarrassed by this, but it is true)

Thankful for my sister and friends who take my kids boating, we can't even keep up with our yard let alone a boat!
Our neighborhood is always full of kids passing by, coming and staying over, I love it (this pic should fall under lazy days of summer)
We have only been to the pool twice this year and it was a success. I have either had to work or it has been raining on the rest of the days, hopefully more pool days to come.


No comments: