Thursday, October 31, 2013

Raining on our parade

I know not a lot of peeps are into Halloween & dressing up, but I LOVE IT!! 
Xander sporting Willie Wonka in Kindergarten




Mario & Luigi with one of our dearly missed favorites Mrs.Miles in 2nd grade







Earlier this month we were told the Marlatt parade was no longer deemed appropriate, Im going to miss this! Loved seeing all the families and kids dressed up, even if most of my kids costumes were made up and reused. In lieu of the parade & party we get a fall party either this or next week. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh - I dearly miss you all too! I haven't been to Marlatt in about 3 years - I wouldn't probably even recognize it. Thanks for keeping your blog going! I LOVE reading it and watching your beautiful family learn and grow! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!