Thursday, November 15, 2012

Story Time Bully


Im afraid the terrible 2's have hit, not sure what happened to my sweet boy:(  Today at his very favorite event of the week Story Time, I was mortified when he went up to maybe a 10 month old and pushed his innocent self over purposely. The babe fell back on his head, cried and the mother and several other moms gasped as we quickly followed out the crying baby, to console the mom and babe. Of course it was free book day for read to your preschooler week so the room was packed, pretty sure they are going to remember the story time bully getting kicked out , we may have to sit out a few weeks. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I'm sorry, but that made me giggle. I love the video. Andrew is asking to watch it again. :)
Love ya, King. (Stay away from Dillon. ha ha!)