Sunday, January 1, 2012

My little word(s) Soak In


New Years Resolution word for 2012
My word, soak in, here is how I picked it. I really liked "slow", but it sounds so negative, I feel like I am always in a hurry with everything in my life, I am missing out on a lot, I am always so distracted. I am going to try my best to slow down and soak in the little things and big things, including soaking in the word more. Love this verse in James too,
James 1:19
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
Wow, I got some work to do,
& would love to hear about your word as well. So far
Jess-listen
Tia-balance
JP-simplify
Grandma Susie-bling
Xander-achieve
Angie-save

2 comments:

Gail said...

So cool that your family talked about this together! This is what we talked about at our ladies' night tonight--my word is "grace"--wanting to recognize the grace of God more in my life and extend it to others. Love your words and thoughts!

Michele Sauk said...

Relax