Monday, December 26, 2011

Stockings & Stuff


Trav got me some Uggs, seriously didn't ask for them but have been wanting some gray boots, he is the best gift giver, I am terrible. I never would have picked them out for myself, I have always thought uggs were way too expensive and frumpy, I slipped them on and fell in love.


We had a gorgeous Christmas, weather wise, Xander got to try out his spark scooter from Santa

the kiddos all got much needed stocking hats

Monroe got an art set and easel from Santa, she has already started some drawings

Kanani in progress here, better than I could ever draw, would love to get this girl in some art classes in all her free time.


legos were the hit for Jude, my personal favorite the santa yoda

Trav got a much needed new bible, his study bible has lost its binding and a bowl full of cotton.

Kingston was all about the regifting, an old new kitchen from Cole, LOVIN IT, nothing beats a man who can cook, gotta start them young.

No comments: