Thursday, August 11, 2011

Peak 8 or Freak 8


Monroe and Jude took advantage of the pony rides aboard flip flop and tank.


Notice the traffic built up behind me:)

Panning for gold

My favorite was the coaster through the mountains, it was super fun, fast and no flipping off.
We rode the Gondola up to the Peak 8 fun park and got a day pass, I had a panic attack on the alpine slides b/c a dad and kid derailed before us, which I hear happens often I guess. I also pulled my fam out of line when a big black cloud covered the mountain, thinking rain = no braking.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That alpine slide is dangerous. My niece had an injury that required 5 stitches after falling down the snow pile on peak 8...ER folks said there are SO many alpine slide injuries. Kinda freaked me out. Looks like you are having a blast!