Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gamers

It wouldn't be Christmas without lots of game playing going on, kids and adults. Some were made up games, of course.

We had a taste test this year, Walmart brand vs Name brand to see if peeps/kids could tell a difference. My kids unfortunately played very well and preferred the real fruit loops, real ice cream, real pop tarts, real doritos over the off brands, expensive taste just like their mama!

Between the itouch, iphone, ds and leapsters, the kids stayed entertained and actually did well with many dinners out. Lovely thing about Utah, you take 14 kids out and you fit right in:)

We also played then me, now me, where we drew old pictures out of a bag and you had to get in that exact pose and take a picture. (now me, pictured above)

then me

now me
this was a little more tricky when babies were involved, because a lil difficult to carry the grown up form

then me

2 comments:

Gail said...

Your family is so fun! Looks like you had a blast!

DD said...

Just a fellow blog stalker here. LOVE the then me, now me. Hilarious. What a great idea!