Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mardi Gras Ball


These Stout friends invited us to join them at a Mardi Gras Ball 5 days ago and we could not pass up the offer. I text one my sitters that day and she agreed to watch my babes and lent me a cute dress! Jenny showed off her moves and some singing as well, it was such a blast, what a fun couple. Sad I didn't have my camera there b/c the ladies and gentlemen looked gorgeous and the masks were incredible.

prom pose

The kids got into it as well, they each designed their own mask with lots of sequins and feathers (hard to see from the pic).

My girlfriend Jenny Foltz made me the most amazing mask, I only asked her 12h before, it was so perfect, thank you!!!

between my oldest and youngest boys

1 comment:

Kit said...

you guys looked great! Looks like fun.