Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing Hookie


I got to celebrate my double 3's with this chica who decided when we got into her class this morning that she couldn't stay, she was crying so therefore I was crying, so we went home. She said, "I don't want to miss your birthday mom". So we went to the library checked out books that she read several times each. My intention was that she wasn't supposed to like this homeschooling attempt, but she really did love it. What happend to my little social girl that wanted to be away from home all the time, one bully in her class is what happend, so she says. She decided to go to school after lunch b/c otherwise she was not going to get to go to gymnastics, but Im having major guilt about this all day kindergarten, HELP!!

2 comments:

Kit said...

The good news . . we are starting the second semester so Kindergarten is almost a thing in the past for Roe and for you (at least until Jude gets in school)

Gail said...

Hey Keely--just saw your post, and I missed your birthday! Hope it was wonderful! Sure love you--you're a great friend!