Thursday, December 17, 2009


trip inspired by my sisters 40th, she got some attention at the dueling piano bar, hope she didn't pee her pants, her nickname in highschool was Drip afterall.

saw this pic and thought i looked prego, NOPE!! that would be the one
underneath me, what will it be, a girl or boy?

fountain pics
Weekend highlights: spending time with my family, laughing to tears most of the time, people watching, garth, running on the strip with my dad and two of my sisters, more laughing.
lowlights: feeling like i had lung cancer with all the smoke, way too many boobs, wasting 15 dollars on the slot machine

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

I LOVED that piano bar...so much fun!:)

Unknown said...

You know I always wanted to be in the Lund family. I was slightly offended that for the 10th year in a row I didn't get the invite to Disneyworld, but Vegas! Come on I could of walked there. I love you guys.
Michele

Braxmeyers said...

What a fun thing to do with your family! Do you get to look forward to three more rounds as the rest of you turn 40 (a long ways away, of course :)? You must get your funky style from your mom--love those leggings!