Monday, September 7, 2009

Hula Grandma


We visited the number one voted most stressful city to live in this weekend, according to forbes/on my yahoo homepage today. We made the long overdue 10hr drive with the kiddos to visit my parents and Granny in Chicagoland. Watching my mom hula alone was worth it. I see where Monroe and Aunt Angie get their effortless hula-ing abilities. My mom who is so uncoordinated and was never able to swim or do a somersault could break records. This hula hoop she is using is SOOO HEAVY and supposed to be some workout program. She doesn't make it look like a workout thats for sure. More chi-town pics to follow.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my! I don't know which is funnier her hulaing or your laughing. Looks like fun times! I'm sad I missed out!

The Unprocessed Project said...

My students earn a Coke in gym class if they can hula hoop from their neck to their knees....Suzie deserves a Coke for sure!

Kristin said...

I agree with Jessie, I am sitting here laughing out loud at your laughing out loud. What a hoot!!! Pretty impressive though, what a mom!!