Monday, February 16, 2009

Randomness

tagged by Jess
1. Im not a list maker, so this is difficult for me. I find freedom in winging it and don't like lists, piles or clutter.
2. I have abnormally long fingers and wish I would have learned to play the piano.
3. My 3 sisters and I used to give back rubs and still do when we get together.
4. I wanted cornbread instead of cake for my birthday when I was younger.
5. Parenting has given me a new respect and love for my own parents and I have realized how much I would like to be but am not even close to how laid back they were.
6. I need to talk less and listen more.
7. I love to laugh, usually at myself and have gotten into my share of trouble with this issue, I think Xander may have the same problem.
8. I used to have a lot of trouble ordering food in a drive through or over the phone, see #7.
9. I love that I get to help women in their most vulnerable state (labor) and help them bring new life, something so spiritual and rewarding about my so called work.
10. Since nursing school, I have diagnosed myself and my children with every disease/illness possible.
11. I LOVE a lot! God, family, friends and my job, and feel blessed and amazed at how much room in my heart to be passionate about these things.
12. I never thought I wanted girls until I had one.
13. I've never found out the gender of my babe, had an epidural, or given them formula, although I might try all three next time?
14. I faked that I was sick so I didn't have to go to a diving meet one weekend in highschool, (sorry Maren and Maggie).
15. I got a red jeep wrangler when I was 16 with a license plate that said, "if it ain't country, it ain't music" and drove it until I was married.
16. I am a huge SAWYER BROWN fan and am so wanting VIP tickets for the Country Stampede, anyone??
17. I've had my car stolen, been to T town lately?
18. I went to three universities, changed my major a 3 times and graduated from nursing school when I was 23.
19. Im a spooner.
20. Im a crier.
21. I don't eat red meat.
22. I love front porches.
23. Im easily entertained.
24. I slept with my parents until I was way too old and got homesick at sleepovers, attachment disorder maybe?
25. My husband SO had me at hello, cares what I think and makes me happy.

4 comments:

Jen S. said...

third times a charm on the school and major. I think I agree with all but #12. I always wanted a daughter, just never thought I be granted the blessing.

Jessie said...

26. My younger sister gave me TT twisters, and I would run to mom crying.

Gail said...

I love Sawyer Brown, too, and I can so picture you getting hysterical ordering food in a drive through!

Carmen said...

This was really fun to read. I love knowing some of the quirks unique to you! :)