Tuesday, January 13, 2009

32 big ones


So I remember when my mom was 32, I was 5. Now that I've doubled my sweet 16, not feeling so sweet anymore. I need to set some goals for myself, so if I jot it em down, perhaps I can follow through with one or two:
1. Live Simpler- no more gourmet cafe mocha's daily
2. Do more yoga- increase my flexibility and core (I know Luke doesn't believe in this)
3. Meet an international friend-Im excited about this one
4. Be nicer to my husband, even when Im cranky
5. Cook and enjoy it- yikes, Im scared about this one
6. Richen up my prayer life-lots of room for growth here
7. Continue to love/cherish every second with my 3 babes and perhaps make one more?
8. Go on a romantic getaway with my hubby for our 10yr anniversary this year- see numero 7
I am feeling loved and overwhelmed with sweetness, maybe 32 can be sweet. I got brownies and ate two on the way home from dance last night, a little pre-bday celebration. I had a cake and cute card when I got home from work at 12:30am, along with some amazing cinnamon rolls rising in the oven for this morning, which by the way Xander said, "These are the gooodest cinnamon rolls I ever had."

10 comments:

julie said...

Happy Birthday Keely!! Sounds like a very interesting year you have planned, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!! By the way, I forgot to mention what Kendal said about the brownies. I asked if she knew why we were making you brownies expecting her to realize it was your b-day. Instead she said, "Well, Miss Keely is REALLY skinny so she probably needs some!" lol

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday! I miss seeing you regularly. I think you will enjoy 32, it is treating me well.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday!

"MAKE ONE MORE. MAKE ONE MORE. MAKE ONE MORE!" Take that darn trip and make one more!

Jen said...

I knew you wouldn't stop at 3! Happy Birthday--I didn't know we shared the same birthday month. I am wishing we shared the same number of years as well.......

Kelsie said...

Happy Birthday! We hope to see you soon. My big 30 is coming up! I need to make a list like yours. Love it!!

Sharyl said...

Happy Birthday Girl! You look hotter than ever!!

Taira said...

If you have another, I am going to feel the pressure since our other 3 are the same age! But Roe really does need a sister...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keel. Thanks for getting me running again, maybe you should put on your list to run a 1/2 with chele. Love ya

Lindsay said...

It just sucks that I am older than you. . . :)
Now book that vacation, we leave in 28 days!