Sunday, December 7, 2008

Zeus

11-16-99 - 12-6-08
Zeus, AKA Big Boy, Zeusa Rusa had to be euthanized yesterday after suffering from several seizures. I was 22 when we got him, a mate for our other boxer who is going to need antidepressants. We chose boxers b/c they are great with children even though we didn't have kids yet. The pictures show his toleration and love for kids.

One of my favorite pictures of Zeus and Roe.

This is the most recent picture I took last week with Zeus and BFF Jude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so sad. Praying for you as you tell the kids. Gail

Braxmeyers said...

We share your love of boxers (have 2 as well). Strange that my sister-in-law just had to do the same thing with their boxer :( They are great dogs!

Jenni said...

So sorry for you. I know losing pets is hard.

Lindsay said...

I know you are kicking yourself, but just know I think you did the right thing given the circumstances. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

That's rough. Sorry babe. Chele