Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The stockings were hung...



with one slight problem, who is kelly?
So I splurged and ordered PB monogrammed stockings, which is ironic b/c if you read my sisters blog Mrs.Pond, she ordered the same stockings the same day, we hadn't even conversed about this. Only difference was, she asked my mom to pay for hers, why didn't I think of that? And her stockings were spelled correctly.
So, if you or someone in your family is Kelly and you read my blog and would like a cute free PB reindeer stocking, comment and I'll get it to ya.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Did you contact Pottery Barn and are they sending you the right one I hope??? Your house looks great! I have yet to start my Christmas decorating. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharyl said...

Save it for a 'white elephant' gift. Giving it to someone who's name isn't Kelly makes it even better!!
Your mantel looks great.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Lindsay said...

how funny Keely! they are really cute!

Jen S. said...

I have a cousin kelly. :)