Sunday, September 30, 2007

let them lead the way



Occasionally I feel like kids can be great role models for us. My favorite is to watch kids who are complete strangers play together at the park as if they have been long time friends. At children's church today, Xander & Roe both made an Ark.(Roe made hers out of graham crackers, it must of had an impact). After reading over Xander's ark, I was thinking maybe some adults could gain a lot from childrens church, possibly me perhaps. The icing on the cake is that my kids played awesome together today, no fighting over who was going to open the door or get the purple bowl.I even got a "thank you for this dinner" from Roe, WOW, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Did you like how "respect my parents" was at the top of the boat?

Glad you had a feel-good kind of day!