Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bios, Choral Festival & Monster Splash


 Of all the people Jude could have chose to research for his 3rd grade bio he picked George Washington, we were not buying anymore costumes so we had to handmade out of paper, paint and duct tape (box wasn't big enough for 13 stripes)
 He is having a great year in 3rd grade and even sits next to one of his best friends Tanner, the two are rule followers so I guess that works ok. I hated and still hate talking in front of a group of people, he along with all of their class did a great job! Wish I had a pic from their class.
 6th grade had their all school choral festival, so fun to see this group come together, future class of 2022!! Travis attended the choral festival 30 years ago with Chad Pape who is now the MHS Choir Director. Sad thing is I don't even remember the choral festival in 6th grade:(
 Xander improved lots of his times during the Monster Splash, getting excited for the upcoming Columbia meet.
 my attempt to take a picture and I got his butt in the air
 feedback and tips from Coach Justin
his least favorite and one my favorites to watch, the fly

No comments: