Friday, February 7, 2014

Snorkeling Expedition

 Our snorkel guides were awesome, they were straight out of a movie.
 Travis & Jake, good names too:)!
This is Travis telling us  "Brah, I just got like 2 new hats for BOGO dude, I felt like a chic."  
Travis did know the snorkel spot, he took off his BOGO hoodie, showed off his FOREVER LIFE tattoo dove into the water to about 10 sea turtles. The rest of us followed.


Unfortunately out of 14 of us, 3 of us girls got sick. I have never been seasick & after getting done snorkeling I was so nauseous & trying to self talk my way out of it. Captain Jake was so nice & he just said the best thing to do is just get rid of it, just do it downwind. I was trying to hold it together but embarrassingly enough proceeded to puke 5x overboard to complete the trip, keep in mind it was 10am & I had no cocktails. I don't think I will be cruising anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Keely, I feel for you! Many years ago we went deep sea fishing in Florida and first day out I got seasick. Worst feeling in the world! I begged to be throw overboard. - Berneda