Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Sweet Halloween

Kingston decided he wanted to be Spiderman on Halloween, this would be the same Spiderman Xander wore 8 years ago so much that my very dear friend Heather sewed up because there was a big hole in it, I love to see this walmart buy it is still going strong!
Roe & Xan in 2005

His buddy Keane wore a little more updated Spidey



dollar spot at Target came through with the dollar moostaches, (what King calls them)
we busted out the old man the week of Halloween, thought these smiles were similar;)
I thought the skins were a great find for the tween boys that want to be incognito

We might need to get some bigger stairs, our kids are growing up

Lindsay Siebert a great Marlatt mom organized a parade down our neighborhood streets, it was so fun to see costumes in the daylight, wish I could have got a shot of the Incredibles family, they did look pretty incredible. There was a mom leading the pack in her van playing some Ghostbusters & other fun music, I felt like I was in a Modern Family episode.

Erick & Roe gym brats rocking the Toddlers & Tiaras, think it was pretty appropriate from what Jeryka told me Roe acted like after her rip on bars.
crazy Spidey driver

pre-parade rally
you can see the incredibles a little bit from behind
fun sun pic
 I loved Tess, the bride
older boys were quick to shed their costumes

No comments: