Saturday, October 27, 2012

Aggieville Trick or Treat & Homecoming Parade

 the cold weather didn't bother the kindergarteners at all, they enjoyed the parade, while the older siblings enjoyed the warm coffee shop
 Snuggling to keep warm. Roe's spider costume was incognito with leg warmers, ear warmers and a peace sign blanket

 I thought the cold weather might keep some home for the trick or treat and parade, not so much. It was packed with no place to sit or squeeze for the parade, the kids of course loved the dusty bookshelf haunted house, that they visited at least 8x.
 Flash was definitely in character
 a personal favorite, Max decided to stop, sit and enjoy some chocolate
 my little mommy
 Can't you just see them in high school, hanging out at the coffee shop, at least that is where I hope they are hanging out:)
Cole as Collin for heisman, I loved it the first time I have seen him stay in costume, posing with Clark Kent.

2 comments:

Heather said...

FUN!
Also, I want to snuggle up with "Max" that costume looks so comfy!

Miss you
Heather

Shannon said...

LOVE THE MAX OUTFIT!!! So perfect for KIng!!