Thursday, July 3, 2008

The invitations out


This is the most beautiful run down tba with the most spectacular view of Mt.Timpanogos, then running down a fully paved river trail in a tunnel of trees on a cool August morning. Its an easy down hill. You start at Deer Creek Dam and gradually work your way down to 4700 ft., to a food feast at the end with all kinds of fruit, food, music and drinks Blues band we will have 1/2 We finish at Rivervie park, that is 4800 n. and the Provo River. Starts at deer creek dam, run down 4.5 miles of road, then on the trail 3 miles turn in front of Bridal Veil falls on the old road to upper falls parking lot turn back down the road that goes in front of a breath taking view of Bridal Veil and all the way down the trail to riverwoods. Cross 4800 N. which is center street orem and finish in the park. At the park you can soak your feet in the river, listen to blues band while eating pancakes & fruit. See you there.

Anyone want to join me, Jess, Ang, Dad, Pam, Chele?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm still hoping to join you in September! August is WAY too soon! I'm pumped you are coming though!

Anonymous said...

I'm probably with Jessie on this one, September. Are you going to send me a schedule???????????
chele

Angie said...

I would only make it if I fell and rolled my way down. I'm with Jess, I hope to be ready in September!!!

pamela said...

i will think about it seriously. i'm just SO crappy - in such crappy shape right now. i'll think tonight, and let you know.....eeek. now i'm scared.